060102 Philip Webb wrote:
> On Monday 02 January 2006 00:02, Philip Webb wrote:
>> I started to install KDE 3.5 (split) -- still ~x86 -- & got Kdelibs done,
>> then went on to Kdebase-startkde, which pulls in  17  dependencies.
>> Some of them went thro' ok, but then Kicker refused as below; I tried
>> others & Khelpcenter Kdebase-kioslaves Kdesu Ksplashml failed at the same
>> point. I took time out to get my Docbook pkgs upto-date, but no change.
> I've submitted a bug report # 117433 .

There is in fact another bug 105297 which has a different subject,
so it's not obvious to find & many other users have fallen into the trap.
The solution is to upgrade Libxslt to 1.1.15 .
I've suggested that this should be added to deps for Kicker etc.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]