On Friday 15 June 2007, Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user]  Re: Finer grained kde*-meta packages':
> Suppose you've got the following "use case": Install all of
> KDE, but leave out PPP stuff.
>
> How would you solve that?

Intall all the kde*-meta packages except kde-meta (I want to customize my
kde install) and kdenetwork-meta (Specifically, I want to adjust network
[ppp] support).  Install any packages I need but don't have yet via the
split ebuilds.

Just because kde-meta doesn't satisfy your needs you don't have to forgo
using the -meta ebuilds entirely.  In your case it will probably be < 30
packages you need to install, not > 300.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))