Michael Sullivan wrote:
I hooked up my old server box today so that I could update the software,
only to find that I could not ssh over to it:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ ssh bullet
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

There were no 'official' logs, but a website I found on google suggested
running

/usr/sbin/sshd -ddd -p 2202

and then trying to shell over with

ssh -p 2202<boxname>

Here's the output.  I piped it to a file:

[snip]

I tried upgrading PAM and rebooting, but it didn't solve the problem.
I'm running pam-1.0.1, if that matters...

what problem? you haven't actually said what is / isn't working! What's the output from the client when you try and ssh in with the command "ssh -p 2202 <boxname>"?

Don't go easy on each other just because you're brother and sister.  I
want to see you both fighting for your parents' love.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Lisa on Ice