>From what I see, update newuse deep world is NOT pulling it back in.  That's
the bug.

On May 17, 2009 6:26 PM, "Daniel Pielmeier" <daniel.pielme...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Daniel Iliev schrieb am 18.05.2009 00:16:

> Hi, > > > Would anybody, please, confirm the following behavior before I
file a > report with B....
What is the problem with this behavior. You unmerge yaml but it is
needed by Module-Build. What do you expect --depclean to do? If you run
"emerge --update --newuse --deep world" yaml would be pulled in again as
it is needed by Module-Build. --depclean only removes packages that have
now reverse dependencies which is not the case here.

--
Daniel Pielmeier