Yes! This makes me feel a sort of wonder combined with dread every time I
think of it. A map with no features is useless and a map with every feature
is useless - the value of maps is therefore the judicious exclusion of
features. Thus, the dread. There I am, adding every tree, every bus stop,
every stop sign, and I wonder - am I doing it? Am I making the Borges Map?