Hi,

tonight two new plug-ins were checked into the tree. I now that we have not
officially declared a plug-in freeze, but I think it was somehow clear that
it is too late to add new plug-ins. The CVS ChangeLog claims:

Thu Jan 20 23:28:35 CET 2000  Stanislav Brabec  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        Added new plug-ins from Martin Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
        * plug-ins/common/kaleidoscope.c: New file.
        * plug-ins/gimp_ace: New directory.
        * plug-ins/common/Makefile.am:  Updated.
        * configure.in: Updated.

First of all, hhese plug-ins are not written by Martin Weber, but I guess that
he has asked Stanislav to add them.

A lot of work has been put into making the plug-in interfaces consistent,
cleaning up the code and adding gettext support. As long as these new
plug-ins
don't adhere to the new standards, I see no chance to get them included.

I know that I have added new features after the freeze myself, so if someone
thinks that these new plug-ins are really that useful and wants to take care
of them, please try to persuade me...

Otherwise I vote for not accepting them now.

Salut, Sven