Hi All,

   I have been using the bumpmap plugin quite a lot lately.
It produces some very good embossy effects and I am very happy with the
results, thanks to the effort of the programmer.

    I was trying to look for an engraved effect, the opposite
of emboss, i.e. to make the thing look caved in, instead of
popped out. While I couldn't find any plugin that does this,
I thought of an idea, if the bumpmap can be changed to accept
negative depth, in addition to positive integers, would it then
achieve the "engraved" effect ?

   Could the maintainer of the plugin comment on this idea ?
Feasible ? Easy to do ?

best regards,
lasm

gallery ->http://gug.sunsite.dk/gallery.php?artist=41

=====
Master's New Millennium Lecture Tour in Asia 2000 !!!
see http://www.godsimmediatecontact.com

visit these great web sites at
http://www.GodsImmediateContact.com/INTRODUCTION_video.html
http://members.xoom.com/meditations/