Right! That's what my post about: Gimp needs a much better support for
the PSD-Format. As i wrote it is the same thing that the users of
OpenOffice.org grows up after they have a much better support for M$
Word Doc-format.
Like M$ Word for text the Adobe Photoshop is a standard app for creating
graphics (nearly 80% of all creatives use it). Gimp is a great
application too but working together with others a much improved PSD
support is needed:

- Gimp did not recognized which layers of the PSD visible or not and
    show allways all layers
- if possible it would be cool if Layer-Effects could be converted to
    Layers
- Text should be editable Text and  not just pixels
- May if Gimp supports one time herachies of layers it woulb be nice if
    Gimp could support them too