zillah wrote:
So I think you will need to find another tool to change EXIF.

http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-1942201/change-date-time-digital-picture.html

If you pick "export" from the file menu you ought to be able to save the
picture from The GIMP.

I don't know to make it work !!!

Well, I believe the answer there is just wrong. Yes, export will save the image (to JPEG, for example), but the EXIF will not be modified.

There are command-line tools to change EXIF, and they work, but I don't know what OS you are using and if they are available to you. The two I have are exiv2 http://www.exiv2.org/ and exiftool (which is part of the Perl module Image::ExifTool, check CPAN for it).