So, imagine that you're me, you're saving every few hours, and things are going
pretty well. You're working on a large project that you're getting paid for, and
you're about done.

Then the file that you've just saved gets corrupted. 17 hours of work, gone.
I'm not entirely sure how, but one moment I have a project with eighty-something
layers, then I open it up shortly after, and it's a one layer picture covered in
pink and green noise.

I've tried using two PSD recovery tools. Neither of them did anything.
For the sake of my client and my paycheck, I need help.

Is there any way to reverse this, recover a previous save, or anything of the
sort?

--
Following-the-rabbit (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)