I'm also seeing a lot of double posts. The headers between the duplicates are kind of mess; e.g. of the message you just sent, the first has the ntlworld DKIM signature, the second doesn't. The Received route indicate by the first seems to imply that a virginmedia.net server is re-injecting it? The second copy has a more logical Received chain, but no DKIM header.

I note also that the second copy has two gimp-user-list signatures at the end of the email body, implying accidental re-injection.

Sounds to me like a routing misconfiguration at gnome.org, which I guess was already obvious. :-)

-c