I'd suggest getting an inexpensive Wacom pen tablet. Changing mouse
configurations would be contrary to most users who would be using
traditional mouse. The Wacom comes with a mouse usable on the tablet. I'm
using one now, and the pen is next to it in the event I need it for
drawing. I use both interchangeably and constantly.

*Nate Owens*
www.nateowens.com
nateowen...@gmail.com