I was not watching my email that closely this afternoon, so I missed this from
Rich.

I recommend people go to Oopik for the Cyberattack talk.

Meet at Haldeman 041 to catch folks who normally head straight to the meeting.

Depending upon how the meeting goes, adjourn early for pizza after the meeting.

I will NOT be at Oopik or Ramunto's, but will be at Haldeman 041 for the
meeting.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix