Yes that's probably f.lux, it has OS X version. Great app.Sent
using Zoho Mail---- On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 07:45:21 -0700  Matt
Minuti<matt.min...@gmail.com> wrote ----My first thought was something like
f.lux or twilight. Something to adjust the color temperature. Is that about
right? On Apr 26, 2016 10:43 AM, "Ken D'Ambrosio" <k...@jots.org> wrote:Okay,
Stupid Geek Question Time.  I'm at the Openstack Summit, and the room is awful
dark.  So I've got my screen's backlighting down to minimum.  But someone up a
few rows -- probably on a Mac, the heathen -- has his screen in WYSE/amber
mode, as far as I can tell.  (Well, okay, so the stock WYSE didn't support
graphics.  Work with me.)  Anyway, that's really cool -- both from the "wow, I
love amber WYSE screens" perspective, and from a "let's not bug the people
sitting behind me" perspective.  I've done some googling, and haven't found
anything of particular note, but I'm thinking if I could somehow modify the
color palette to just choose amber, I'd be in decent shape.  Anyone have any
ideas on how to make this happen?  Or should I give up now and pay more
attention to the keynote speaker?  Thanks,  -Ken