Hi, everybody,

I know some of you have landed good gigs using recruiters.  I have a
friend who will be relocating to my area who has a couple decades of
UNIX and, more recently, Linux sysadmin experience, along with
management skills.  I'm thinking a recruiter is going to be a better use
of time than filling out job applications, but I know there are lots of
numbskulls out there (they call me, frequently).  If anybody has
somebody to recommend, please reply here or contact me directly.

Thanks!

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner