Of course you're right, it's not her.  Sorry Susan, I didn't mean to accuse
you.

It's the spammers and how we block them.  That's been the issue for the
last 10-20 years :-(  I'm glad I don't admin an email system nowadays.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen <roz...@hackerposse.com