I'd like to have the board get together for a meeting. Thursday July
31st is the fifth Thursday of the month. How would that work for everyone?

I'd welcome a suggestion on location. We held the last one at the
Hopkinton Public Library in Contoocook, which was an hours commute from
Nashua and Hanover and Portsmouth. Where would people like to meet?

Two agenda items come to mind right away: I can update folks on my
initial meeting with the Franklin Pierce Law Center intern helping us
with 501(c)(3) status. We can discuss the proposed Ubuntu SIGs.

Ben and Bill may also have updates.

--

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC