Due to a stack of work getting dropped in my lap yesterday and the fact that
it has to be done this week, since I'm on vacation next week, it looks like
I will be unable to attend tonight. It looks like things are good as far as
attendees though at this point, so from a "do we have a quorum" standpoint,
I don't think I'm affecting anything.

Sorry for the last minute dropout. I wasn't expecting to have to build a
whole bunch of new VMware environments in the next few days.

-Shawn