> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:16:38 -0400
> From: Ben Scott <dragonh...@gmail.com>

>  Someone has requested formal permission to become affiliated with
> GNHLUG.  The details:

> Stated Purpose: To foster community around Free Software games and
> game development in New Hampshire

>  Discussion, comments, suggestions, objections, concerns, etc., from
> non-board members is also welcomed, of course.

I think that sounds like a great idea.  Gaming is one of those hot
fields which has the potential to generate interest in FOSS/Linux from
people who wouldn't ordinarily have an interest in FOSS.

Gaming is also one of those areas where FOSS lags behind the
commercial sector; it could really benefit from an effort like this...

*thumbs up*