> From: "Jon 'maddog' Hall" <mad...@li.org>
> Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 15:40:56 -0400

> Therefore I ask the GNHLUG board to create a "Harassment Policy",
> effective immediately.  I have crafted an initial draft of a policy
> which is attached for discussion and approval.

Setting guidelines for list etiquette is probably wise.  It would be
inclined make this a mailing list policy, rather than a "GNHLUG"
policy, as the guidelines deal mostly with email.  With the exception
of two events (the talk I gave on Lojban and the trial MythTV
installfest three years ago), I have never felt presonally unwelcome
at any of GNHLUG's brick-and-mortar meetings.