Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> >  The *ONLY* concern I've had with it is ease of subverting security.
> >Primarily, reseting the admin password is as easy as pushing a little
> button
> >with a pencil top, and pushing it again twice, then holding it down.
> This
> >resets the admin password..  No way to disable this 'feature'.  Not to
> bad,
> >but it's a pet peive I guess..
> You could, if you really wanted to, open up the box and disconnect
> this button, couldn't you?
> Or, better yet, get a good locking door on the room where this box is
> located :)

  Aye, true enough.  It's the EASE of which one can do it.  Resetting the
admin password to nothing is, quite literally, in this case, EASIER then
setting the time on a digital watch.  And since the box can work with EXTERNAL
networks, such as NTFS mounts, Windows networks, etc, this could lead to a
compromise of your entire network, not just the little box.

  Like I said, points is VERY valid.  I'd just ensure people have as little
access to the physical box as possible.

  As a second note I forgot about, it also has a built in FTP and web server,
as well as the ability to run Java servlets.  Definatly a nice little box..

--
Thomas Charron
-={ Is beadarrach an ni an onair }=-