OK, before the "My distro is better than yours" starts again, I can save
everyone the trouble:

A bunch of people like Debian because it's more stable, apt-get is
better than RPM, and it's very hands-on.

A bunch of people like Red Hat because RPM is better than apt-get, and
it's easier to install, and has simple management.

A bunch of people like SuSE because it comes with everything under the
sun, and has a good install and management system.

A bunch of people like Mandrake because it's more desktop-friendly.

Do we really need to re-hash this *AGAIN*???

C-Ya,
Kenny

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 10:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, at 10:26am, Mark Komarinski wrote:
> > Distros have their problems, no doubt about it.  It's fortunate we can
> > have this discussion at all as compared to Windows users.  It's also
> > fortunate that we can find our own ways around some of the problems that
> > also happen to be distro-agnostic (SI instead of kickstart for example).
>
>   Well said!

"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0