Hi. I have given some tought to your project over the past months and I
never liked that self-registration idea. It seems like you are trying to
provide the technology and the retailing environment and are not doing
either one particularly well. I think you would have a good and usefull
product if it worked, but I remember from experience that installation was
very cumbersome. Production environments (ISPs and ASPs) only use products
that provide snappy flawless installation and equally snappy archiving and
restoration.

The correct way of doing what you do is to remove the self-registration
features altogether and provide some simple provisioning scripts to
manipulate the database. Once you have that, package it properly with
installation scripts, provisioning script documentation and take it to ISPs
and ASPs and have them integrate it into their service networks as they see
fit. Usually ISPs and ASPs already have the end-user interfaces and they
want to expand it by adding more products and services to it. Since 99% of
the value in what you do is in the DynIP service everything else is just
distraction. Kind of like having a kiosk on the street for selling light
bulbs. You make light-bulbs. Package it the way other light bulb companies
package their products and put them where the other light bulbs are so that
people can buy it and you can receive the product.

When you have that, promote is as hard as you can to generate sales and
recover expenses so that you can move on to developing the next technology
or refining what you have "profitably".

You will have a lot more success with your product that way.