I realize the message I sent went to the list instead of you. I intended to send
it to you directly, but I made a mistake which I only realized once the email was
gone. I was trying to encourage you in what are the things you need to do to make
what you do profitable.

And yes I was the *bozo* that sent you the emails a while back asking you for
help. We used to be an ISP but because of lack of viable technologies we didn't
generate enough profits to support our backbone connection so we had to put all
of our stuff in storage. Over $50000 of brand new stuff. I just contributed by
the way. Explaining to you the needs of your prospective market (ISPs and ASPs)
and how to shape it so that they would pay for it was my contribution.

Also. Not only I contributed that, but I also contributed over $35000 of our
profits to Caldera when they went public only to loose every damn penny in less
than two years. Linux may be free, but the damn Caldera stocks weren't free when
I bought them. Today it's worth a little over $200. So I think I earned the right
to speak freely among linux guys. You'll probably think that I'm bullshitting,
but I'm not and so I don't care if you call it bs because our tax return doesn't
lie.

Anyways, you want to kick me off this list. FINE. This list isn't a very active
list anyways. In fact today is probably the most amount of posts this list has
seen on any given day for months now... and IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF a damn bozo like
who is trying to help you by making some suggestions on how to shape your product
to make it easier to sell.