Title: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

We would like to introduce ourselves "Creativeskulls", We are a new media concern having a setup of 11 high end workstations. We are looking for business partners/clients who are interested in offloading their work. Our rate is only 5 US$ for an hour of working. We have 2 master level flash certificate holders and 3 multimedia Ex. Faculty on our rolls. Our clients include Daewoo, LG India, NIIT, Modi Group (India) and now we are planning a foray in the foreign market.

Please read economicaldesign.creativeskulls.com/faq.htm on the process that we follow to ensure quality, timely deliveries and economical pricing.
Please visit www.creativeskulls.com/skullworks.html to see our portfolio
.
For further information regarding this offer please write us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here are some of our recent creations. Please click on the image to see a detailed view.

One of our most interesting works. The photograph is of Aishwarya Rai (Miss World 1994) one of the most beautiful woman in the world. The picture that you see is made up of Approximately 10,000 individual images.

Flash work is what we love to do. We have master level certificate holder from 'Brainbench' on our rolls. Our expertise in flash speaks for itself in our works. Scripting happens to be our strength.

Having two ex multimedia faculty on our team gives us that edge in 3d. The samples of  our work speak for themselves. We have special interest and expertise in character animation.

Websites, 3d Work, Print Graphics, Corporate Presentations/Video, Flash Work, CD Rom Presentations all done at an incredible rate and incredible quality. The sample work speaks for itself.

This is not a spam mail. It is a one time offer, sent to only those people, who were listed in Graphic Design sites. Just reply to us with the subject line "remove" and you will never be sent another offer mail.
We did not purchase your Email id's nor do we sell any Email id's.