Hi,

Would it be possible that the java applet is not loading correctly within the webpage?  Try turning on the java console to see if any error messages popup.

Another thing to try is to see if using a client application rather than the webpage works, this will narrow down whether it is your NS configuration or something to do with the website.

Hope this gives you something to look for,

Damien

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:02:36 -0400, gnudip2-general-admin wrote

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: SF.net Giveback Program. SourceForge.net hosts over 70,000 Open Source Projects. See the people who have HELPED US provide better services: Click here: http://sourceforge.net/supporters.php -- GnuDIP Mailing List http://gnudip2.sourceforge.net/gnudip-www/#mailinglist

--
Tusker Networks (http://tusker.org)