Hi guys,

I am currently involved in the DTC (www.gplhost.com/software-dtc.html)
project which is a full hosting control panel.   It also supports
Dynamic DNS based on a URL post.   Perhaps it would make more sense to
extend DTC (since it already supports user management and zone
management) so that it could act as a more solid Dynamic DNS provider ?

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Mascord