Hi there,

A small question about libmagic. I am creating a c# wrapper and when I run the
application single threaded libmagic doesn't have a problem with it. But when I
turn to multithreaded I get AccessViolation exceptions. This exception occurs
because the magic_t pointer in all threads point to the same address. What am I
doing wrong? Or is libcurl not threadsafe?

Thanks in advance,
Ruben.