Hi,

recently I installed texinfo for windows 4.13a from gnuwin32 on a windows 10
machine. With the makeinfo.exe it contains,
rum from a windows command line, I can create info files from texi files by

makeinfo <filename>.texi

without any problem. But makeinfo does not seem to accept any options:

Makeinfo -pdf <filename>.texi

results in

'unrecognized option -pdf'. Same with --dvipdf

Not even the -help option works:

Makeinfo -help

gives me back

'Dateiangabe fehlt'  (something like: 'missing file specification')

How can I pass options to makeinfo on the windows command line? And how can I
use makeinfo under windows to create pdf
files from texi? I can't find any documentation about the particular situation
of makeinfo under windows.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Roland