I solve my jsp compilation issue by using below steps.

1) Download and install "eclipse-java-helios-SR1-win32.zip".
2) Install plugins from "http://dl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/3.6";.
3) Download and install "java_ee_sdk-6u1-jdk-windows.exe".
4) Create a new and empty app using same project name and package as
my old app.
5) Carefully copy all files in src and war from my old app into the
new app.
6) Import all external libs from my old app into the new app.
7) Set Properties-Google-App Engine-ORM to server files which need
enhancement.
8) Debug and no more "Unable to compile class for JSP".