thanks leszek,

 but I'm experiencing this exception

 No implementation for
javax.inject.Provider<com.google.gwt.inject.rebind.GinjectorBindings>
was
bound.
  while locating
javax.inject.Provider<com.google.gwt.inject.rebind.GinjectorBindings>
    for parameter 4
at
com.google.gwt.inject.rebind.GinjectorBindings.<init>(GinjectorBindings.java:
182)
  at
com.google.gwt.inject.rebind.GinjectorGeneratorModule.configure(GinjectorGeneratorModule.java:
69)

Do you know what does it mean?
Is something missing?

Thanks a lot!