From: Marjorie Wilser <the3t...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 18, 2015 12:59 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Is h-costume still going?

Hah, I like plain sewing for events. Darning. Mending— unpretentious stuff to
prove to the general public that it IS possible to do the job neatly and make
things last!==Marjorie Wilser> On Dec 17, 2015, at 11:47 AM, Terry
<twal...@us.net> wrote:> > Makes sense.  That's what I do in my sewing
circle--bring the nice stuff to work on and leave the ugly stuff at home.> >