Thanks! I've only had one design published so far (the A Second Chance for Mr. Rushworth Socks in the 2014 issue of Jane Austen Knits magazine), but I have a shawl pattern that I'm hoping to publish independently soon. My Ravelry name is LadySylvia; the sock pattern is linked from my profile, and the shawl will be put up for sale there.
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/emily-gilbert

Emily