yes, pleaseā€¦  I am currently reading an alternative history set where-in folks
unable to access regular smoking-tobacco make do with all kinds of
substitutions (usually awful), so unless there's a cured tobacco  leaf as we
know it also in that babewyn, I'd wonder if what she were smoking might not
have been some  other herbal material.

chimene