Have a great time!  Wish I was there, but I just did Costume College & it's
a one-or-the-other choice.  BTW, you'll love Richard's new Skittles
Quadrilles. I really enjoyed being part of the dance team as he & Nick Enge
were working on those.
For the rest of you, if you ever need a full week of amazing historic dress
& dine & dance: GO!
--cin