Hello Aylwen,

This sounds great.

 Took a look at the page yesterday and found it somewhat confusing.

Tried to sign up for the $65 but it seemed it was at capacity so had to go for the 65+ shipping to Canada. Hopefully I did it right.

The page also mentioned supporting your next book on men's costume but could not seem to find any option for doing that.

I hate to wish a year away,BUT can't wait until December '17.

It will be so exciting for you to travel to England to research what you will eventually share with us through your book.

I went on the Sense and Sensibility England costume tour this past September. Sadly we really did not get to have any indepth time to study costume. Regardless it was a great adventure.

Looking forward to my new book.

Charlene Roberts