I was invited to AerieBSD by mickey and I liked the concept.  But then
I noticed that mickey is the one person that does not play by the rules
he imposed on the project himself.  He never shows any diffs, but
commits whatever he wants.

On the other side, he begins to play asshole, just like theo did. "I dont like
this, back it out".  Mickey being like theo, I can not support this
stupid wankers game anymore. (The real story is a bit longer, of course,
but I am tired of explaining all details.)

I have nothing to do with AerieBSD anymore.

Good bye.