Hi,

No meeting tomorrow. The celebrations are planned on our next meeting, two weeks away.

   Eli

On 17/08/14 22:56, Sorana Fraier wrote:
So, there will be a lecture tomorrow? Or it's on other date?

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM, Eli Billauer <e...@billauer.co.il <mailto:e...@billauer.co.il>> wrote:

    Hi,

    In fact, it so happens that the "vacation slot" is almost exactly
    15 years since the first meeting. So it's kinda tempting to set a
    meeting there.

    And I suggest rerunning lecture #1. Same speaker, same slides.
    Let's see if and how things have changed. ;)

       Eli