Yes, I've forgot to mention that attendees should have at least some
knowledge of Python.

I don't think doing lecture in "Python for beginners" will do any benefit
with regards to my lectures. If people never programmed Python, one
beginners' lecture will not be enough to make them ready for advanced
Python. And if they did some Python programming it will be enough for my
lectures.

Zaar

--
Zaar