** BRAZIL. 6180 & 11780, April 2 at 0058, both RNAs are still missing for the
thirteenth night in a row (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CANADA. 6070, April 2 at 0113, CFRX with M&W talkshow, blasted away by
splatter from overmodulated 6060 CUBA; all I can make out is a mention of
``auditions for Avengers``, and an iHeartradio.ca app plug. I was going to try
to confirm whether CFRB is still carrying a computer/tech show, `Geeks &
Beats`, Friday and Saturday nights: was 0104 UT Saturdays and 0004 UT Sundays
(repeat?), so I have left it on the latest DX/SWL/MEDIA programs for the time
being. Website no longer shows a complete program schedule, just certain
``Shows``, and no mention of G&B now on a weekend at either:
http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-1010/audio
http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-1010/shows
So can anyone confirm whether CFRX still has this on at any time? BTW, I have
removed `Into Tomorrow` like WWCR has from its program schedule (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** COLOMBIA. 5910v & 6010v, April 2 at 0044, both HJDHs are missing, not even
JBA carriers on clear frequencies (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** ITALY [non]. 7730, UT Sunday April 2 at 0045, VG WRMI with long list of MW &
SW logs; all seem correct altho pertaining to B-16, but lacking in detail. 0054
outro as Italian SW Panorama from Marconi Radio International, carried by IBC
Radio, via WRMI; 0055 on to MFSK32 beeping as usual for final pentaminute; IBC
has now been converted to English, and appears to qualify as a DX program
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** NORTH AMERICA. 6940.0-USB, April 2 at 0035, soul music at S9+25, still 0055,
finally 0104 Wolverine Radio ID inserted, still 0115. Mostly on the PL-880
portable with reelout, sufficient while the bigrig is bandscanning. Always the
strongest 42m pirate here, this time compared to 6950 RFW (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** NORTH AMERICA. 6950.0-USB, April 2 at 0034, pirate music at S9+5; 0044 ID
for Radio Free Whatever; 0108 acknowledging reception reports probably from
HFUnderground; 0109 looking for an ad to play before next music, but can`t find
it. Several other logs here:
https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,33840.0.html
I mostly heard him on the PL-880 portable with Lithium Ion battery power, so
qualifies for the ABDX Coordinated Monitoring Event. Meanwhile another pirate
on 6940, and competing music shows on 3215, 5085 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST) See also UNID 6930

** U S A [and non]. WORLD OF RADIO 1871 monitoring: confirmed Saturday April 1
at 2230 on WBCQ, 9329v-CUSB, fair. Also confirmed UT Sunday April 2 at 0327
about 13 minutes in so started circa 0314 on WA0RCR, 1860-AM, MO, at S9+30!
Next:
Sun 0310v  WA0RCR 1860-AM ND
Sun 1030   HLR 9485-CUSB to SW
Sun 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Mon 0300v  WBCQ 5130v Area 51 to WSW
Mon 0330   WRMI 9955 to SSE
Mon 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Tue 0030   WRMI 7730 to WNW
Tue 1100   WRMI 9955 to SSE
Tue 2130   WRMI 15770 to NE, 6855 to WNW
Tue 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Wed 1030   WRMI 5850 to NW, 6855 to WNW
Wed 1315.5 WRMI 9955 to SSE
Wed 2100   WBCQ 7490v to WSW
Wed 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 5950, UT Sun April 2 at 0041, WRMI amid `Wavescan`, usual poor signal
on this frequency, as Jeff is quoting last week`s WORLD OF RADIO about R.
Tirana quitting SW, and then a 1990 clip of it via Jonathan Marks (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 3215, April 2 at 0059, WWRB with paranoid gospel huxters at S9+45,
revealing that the Qur`an is anti-Christian, and criticizing someone for saying
that the Sabbath is on Sunday. They keep going past 0100 when WWCR cuts on with
steel drum, sign-on and into `Martha Garvin`s Musical Memories`. The two
Tennessee stations keep on clashing at about equal levels until Dave finally
says retune to 3195, at 0101 and off 3215. That`s an improvement over the
45-minute collision this winter. Fortunately this can only happen on UT Sun,
Mon & Tue due to WWRB`s 3-night-a-week schedule.

3195 comes on at *0102.5 with carrier, shortly ID, `Wonderful Words of Life`
hymntune, but soon more huxtering. Hey Dave, why don`t you just broadcast on
3195 only and dispense with these quick-changes, not always successful, to
share 3215 with WWCR?? 90m will be replaced by 60m, 5050, sometime in A-17 but
not yet (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A [and non]. 5085, and parasitic spurs circa 5072 & 5097, UT Sunday
April 2 at 0103, WTWW has just started `Theater Organ from the Ozarx`, with Bob
Heil playing via huge S9+50 signal. (Meanwhile, 6145, The Mighty KBC via
Germany reads only S9, but too poor for its music. All Eurosigs are degraded
tonight, even Romania (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 7505, April 2 at 0107, WRNO is on with soul music at S9+40 (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 6930-USB, April 2 at 0035, JBA music at S7 = noise level; don`t
think there is a carrier. I`m looking for R. PiraƱa Internacional, from South
America, which notified me that they are running all-night from 20 to 14 UT
until April 3 or 4, with 10 watts, or PEP of 40 watts. I find two other unID
logs at same time from NY and MA, and they say all the music by Cream. Was that
it, or something North American? One says it went off at 0053:
https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,33842.0.html

Here`s the note from RPI, which I posted ASAP to the DXLD yg:

``We are now into the last days of transmissions from our South American site.
We have received several reports from very faraway. That is impressive taking
in mind our very low power! Only 10 watts carrier (aprox. 40 PEP). We have
besides from South America, received reports from the USA, Germany, Finland and
New Zealand! We continue to Monday 4th [sic] of April when closing down will be
around 14 hours UT. Sched: 6930 kHz 2000-1400 UT

One of the receptions in Finland:
https://youtu.be/GEGy4kktOoU

Reception in Germany:
https://app.box.com/s/iafk0ron5fhqmgorlz7na8duo4ai35gr
-- Porfavor siempre responder a: r...@radiopirana.com ``
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 0337 UT April 2