** ARGENTINA [non]. 11580, June 1 at 2229 check, this RAE relay hour via WRMI
is finally in Italian instead of Spanish, maybe previously as not checked for a
couple days (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. After a few hours writing my latest log report, I check FM and find
a Mexican by Es on 90.7, June 1 at 1738, ad with a .mx website --- bad news for
my lunch break? But nothing further by 1800 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** NORTH AMERICA. 6945.0-AM, June 2 at 0152, S6 signal with undermodulated
music vs storm crashes from SW Texas/E New Mexico.

6945-USB, June 2 at 0202, robotic ``--something-- Radio, 6945`` ID, music, 0213
check off, 0220 back again with S8 music, 0222 bluesy. Not necessarily same
station but various reports of Clever Name Radio earlier, including this late
one posted at 0209 from a Californian:
https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php/topic,35244.msg131761.html#msg131761
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 3185, June 2 at 0157, WWRB reactivated on 90m with Brother Scare, //
but not synch with 7570 WRMI. This goes with resumed daytime frequency 9370
heard earlier June 1; like previous operation these two likely adding up to
24/7 blather from brother. He`s currently obsessed with some event on June 4.
3185 is registered 24h available for WWRB, but no doubt used at night only,
exact switchover times with 9370 as yet unknown, but the latter not supposed to
start until 1300 despite my hearing it as early as 1218 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 92.3, June 1 at 1830 UT on caradio, mixture of Radio Oklahoma Network
and Woodward ads, marginal signal from 10.5 kW H&V, 368 m HAAT, KMZE (why so
low powered?), AND equally poor marginal signal but this time by sporadic E,
KTAR ID in passing; 1833 ``News station, KTAR`` --- Es map earlier showed
activity from the west, and this is: [KTAR-FM 92.3 GLENDALE AZ, 98.0 kW, 545.0
m HAAT, 33-19-58, 112-03-48, HD, KTAR NEWS ON 92.3 & KTAR.COM, NEWS/TALK] per
WTFDA FM Database; 1342 km/834 statute miles. Nothing else detected in this
opening (Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 0503 UT June 2