Here's a recording from my listening post 0025UTC to 0218UTC Saturday July
29, 2017

https://app.box.com/s/hcky01ooiwlmdwpa6t9w7t1957iggvt8

This is the longest so far in 3 days that I've had 6250khz audible to the
point I consider it recordable/loggable/reportable.

I had it good enough for 20-25 minutes the last 2 days, usually just after
9pm local time. However, Thursday and Friday I could detect audio/carrier
as early as 2230UTC/630pm local time.

Paul Walker
Warren, Pennsylvania (far far northwestern PA)
JRC NRD535D, DXEngineering HF PreAmp, EmTech ZM2 Antenna Tuner, Wellbrook
ALA100LN 25 ft long by 10 foot tall volleyball Net Magnetic Loop antenna