I think you need to find out more about EsiObjects, Ignacio.  Why don't you
drop me a telephone number and I can fill you in.

On Sunday 30 July 2006 11:28, Ignacio Valdes wrote:

Hello all,

I have need to have Python/Zope/Plone and MUMPS/GT.M/VistA to be able
to interact (ie exchange or use each others data). Probably this will
be through xmlrpc but any way that works is fine. If you've done this
before or know how to do this and/or can develop and can teach me how
it works please contact me. Limited personal funds are available for
this.

Thanks,

-- IV