Muse is not a VA VistA product.  Muse is a GE product.  VistA does have an HL7 interface to the GE MUSE system via the Clinical Procedures package.

On 8/2/06, Falak Sher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From where can I get the documentation that explains the architecture of Vista MUSE EKG System?

Regards

Steve
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett