We are working on getting this list shut down for postings after this
weekend (if Sourceforge can tell me how).  So, if you have threads that
you want to keep alive, move them over to the new list,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], before the weekend.

For instructions on how to join the new list, visit the page below.

  http://www.hardhats.org/mailing_list.html

--
Greg Kreis      http://www.PioneerDataSys.com

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you, you will
   be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." (James Lane Allen)