Kevin,
  Can you tell me how to get to the Google groups list please?

Doe Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Toppenberg
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:58 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] M command to delete all the subscripts of a
node

Usha,

Your question is on the old sourceforge list.  Most members are now
using the google groups list.  Do you need help switching over?

Kevin

P.S.  the answer to your question is the dangerous KILL command.  If
you type K ^DD your entire system will go down in flames, so know what
it is you are killing.

Kevin