Did my original message come though??

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Amundson
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Prescription Auto-finishing

Nancy,

These are the GT.M devices we setup with the orginal HUI AF, they should
still work. Please note the Pre-open and Close execute fields.

Mark

Select DEVICE NAME: DESKJET850      OFFICE     /home/epharmacy/t/hp855.tmp
ANOTHER ONE:
STANDARD CAPTIONED OUTPUT? Yes//   (Yes)
Include COMPUTED fields:  (N/Y/R/B): NO//  - No record number (IEN), no
Computed
 Fields

NAME: DESKJET850                        $I: /home/epharmacy/t/hp855.tmp
  ASK DEVICE: NO                        ASK PARAMETERS: NO
  LOCATION OF TERMINAL: OFFICE          ASK HOST FILE: NO
  PRE-OPEN EXECUTE: S IO=$P(IO,".")_"."_$J_$P($H,",",2)_"."_$P(IO,".",2)
  SUBTYPE: P-SLAVETEST                  TYPE: HOST FILE SERVER

Select TERMINAL TYPE NAME: P-SLAVETEST      TEST SLAVE SUBTYPE
ANOTHER ONE:
STANDARD CAPTIONED OUTPUT? Yes//   (Yes)
Include COMPUTED fields:  (N/Y/R/B): NO//  - No record number (IEN), no
Computed
 Fields

NAME: P-SLAVETEST                       RIGHT MARGIN: 80
  FORM FEED: #                          PAGE LENGTH: 60
  BACK SPACE: $C(8)                     OPEN EXECUTE: W *27,"E",*27,"&k2G"
  CLOSE EXECUTE: U IO K IO(1,IO) C IO ZSYSTEM "lpr -r -l -P "_ION_" "_IO