First an apology - I posted this to Sourceforge Hardhats by mistake.  Please
come back to Google Groups if you got it there as I have posted it where it
belongs now.  Sorry.

I have VistA running with xinetd inside a QEMU machine with port 9245 set to
accept CPRS connections.  All seems well using S=127.0.0.1 P=9245 from the
host Linux box.

But when I either tunnel in using the plink -L option from an external
 Windows box to port 9245 on the host Linux machine or directly connect to
 the IP of the host Linux machine ( hoping the host Linux machine will hand
 the connection off to the QEMU machine), I get this error  in a CPRS "Error
 Encountered" window.

Access violation address 00000000.  Read of address 00000000 that pops up as a

Any suggestions?