We are encountering "ORW/PXAPI resource is unavailable" every other day. To
fix it, we manually have to free current slots for this resource. We delete
occupied slots in RESOURCE file, using FileMan, for ORW/PXAPI. Once the
slots are cleared, the resource gets available to tasks and everything
starts working smooth

We would like to get a permanent solution for the problem.

What could be the possible causes of the problem ?

Could we fix them by enabling QUEUING for this resource in DEVICE file or
Can we increase the slots for this resource/device (currently it is set to 5
slots)

Also, we run a single TaskMan process with 1 sub-manager. Would running
multiple TaskMan problems or increasing the sub-managers, have any positive
effect?

Regards,

Jawad