I wanted to know the possibilities of implementing RPC broker
Gateway/Bridge. So that CPRS on client machines would connect  to RPC broker
gateway and then gateway will connect to VistA server.

Please correct me if i am wrong, but I believe this strategy has been
implemented inside VA.

I could not find any relevant documentation, though in Installation guide of
RPC broker, it says that it can be either installed on Client machine or
Server.

Waiting for help :)...

Regards,
Jawad